[Asterisk-Users] VoIP phones in Australia

Tue Jun 1 18:29:03 MST 2004

Does anyone know what VoIP phones are available in australia for
'decent' prices (ie, decent for me is under $250 - $300 max)

So far I've found the following:
D-Link DPH-100S		$620
Various Cisco phones at > $500 each
ZyXEL Prestige 2000W	$380

Haven't been able to find much else around. I would like to get at least
one grandstream but the delivery charges will probably add up to around
the same as the phone itself. Same for some of the other popular phones.

Basically, it would be prudent to try a phone before I suggest it for my
customers use...

If all else fails, I may just go and order phones from the US, but will
check back here and see if anyone else is interested. Try and do a bulk
order to reduce shipping charges...

Regards,
Adam