[Asterisk-Users] Sipura-SPA2000 background noise

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.tk
Tue Jun 1 16:40:36 MST 2004

Mine started doing this, and over the next few days it got so bad that the
device was unusable. Sipura didn't respond to the emails from me or the
reseller whom I purchased the device from, but the reseller offered a
refund. I'm not sure what ended up happening from the reseller's end once I
returned it.

-Shaun