[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Receptionist manager program.

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Tue Jun 1 15:35:09 MST 2004

Kyle Hagan wrote:

> Ok I have a testing version available at www.easyhomenetworks.net/astrec
>
> There is a shot docs.txt in the directory you will need to read.
>
> Its very very beta (alpha?).
>
> There are a couple bugs right now. But give me your ideas and
> CONSTRUCTIVE critisism please. :)
>
> It will only transfer calls for the extention setup in the config file.
> But will transfer to any extension setup of the astrec.conf  including
> to valetparkedcall addon.
>
> Ithas a bug im working on where it wont transfer a Zap call that should
> be fixed today. But will transfer internal extentions.
>
> Im going to create a web site for Asterisk Receptionist soon at
> www.easyhomenetworks.net/astrec with updates.
>
> Kyle

Hiya Kyle.

I installed the Beta just to play with and found a problem:  When a call
comes inbound from an IAX2 trunk, I get "Runtime Error '5' Invalid
procedure call or argument.  When you click "OK", the app closes.

Calling out an IAX2 trunk does the same thing.  Calls from SIP to SIP on
the same server seem to work fine, as do calls to SIP off the server.

John