[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Receptionist manager program.

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Tue Jun 1 11:29:23 MST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 12:24, Jonathan Moore wrote:
> Very definetely interested in this. I can think of a lot of clients that would
> like it as well. The astgui guys claim there is a potential problem with the
> manager interface access. They have written some kind of demon to manage access.
> Have you seen and issue similar to this or seen a problem with greater than 1000
> manager accesses per day?

I have not experienced any problems, but my setup is small. The Flash
Operator Panel (my baby :) ) has a daemon that interfaces to the manager
port, so there is only one connection open for it, but I also have a web
page that access the asterisk manager port in a regular basis (for
agents login/logout), and I don't have problems or crashes. I'm running
CVS-HEAD.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>