[Asterisk-Users] Router, Firewall, SIP Rewriter, and GnuGK

Serge Mankovski dorjegonpo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:14:43 MST 2004

Hi
I am running firewall/router "brew" made of RedHat, Shorewall, Siproxd and
GnuGK on a box that connects through PPPoE to Internet. I run Asterisk on
another box behind of it and it seem to work fine for me.

I am thinking of replacing the router box because hardware is getting flaky.
I do not want to go through pain of assembling all this stuff together
again. Does anybody know of a Linux distro that would have all these things
running in it "out of the box"? It does not need to have the same
components, but should have the same function.

Thank you
Serge