[Asterisk-Users] Record Application Problem

Pedro Bessa Goncalves est-p-bgoncalves at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Jun 1 09:57:45 MST 2004

Hi everybody,
I am having a problem with * Record Application.
The thing is I don't want the "beep" before recording, so I removed the
instructions:

		ast_streamfile(chan, "null", chan->language);
		ast_waitstream(chan, "");
		ast_stopstream(chan);

Now I am having a strange problem. After I record the sound, the recorded
file gets a
3 second of silence before the actual recorded sound.

Can anyone solve this?? I can workaround this by playing a silent sound file
of about
0.25s before start recording... but I would prefer to get the problem
properly solved.

Thank you,
Pedro Goncalves