[Asterisk-Users] Billing and CDR's

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 1 07:33:39 MST 2004

Hi!

> I have the rates that I currently pay my telco, and would like to
> extract my CDR's and add an additional field displaying the actual price
> paid for the call. I would like to do this based on destination phone
> number, and outgoing channel.

Please look at this page for "CDRtool"
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+GUI

and report back about your findings especially concering the "real time
rate engine". I guess a lot of people on asterisk-users are intersted in
this, so your feedback will be very welcome.

I have a similar problem in determining Europe-wide which is a fixed-line
number, and which is a mobile number. I do have a list of mobile pre-
fixes, but it is long and I am not sure if it is complete.

Moreover, with EU regulation that requires "number portabiliby" we have
the same issue here: You can change your mobile provider and keep your
number, i.e. we now apparently don't have a means to find out which
number is on which network.

Cheers, Philipp