[Asterisk-Users] Problems with PPP internet T1

Patrick J. Conroy conroyp at contexttech.com
Tue Jun 1 06:15:47 MST 2004

I've tried building the 2.4.21 and the 2.4.20 kernels with the appropriate
hdlc patch and I continue to have the same results.  I'm thinking this is a
problem with the routing table rather than getting hdlc compiled correctly,
but I'm pretty much at a loss at this point.  I have tried the one route
statement that I have seen on posts of other people using these boards with
a data T:

route add -net 64.80.211.0 netmask 255.255.255.252 gw 64.80.211.41

If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to see them.

Thanks,
Patrick