[Asterisk-Users] audio problems between asterisk and Cisco 7910 using SCCP - SOLVED

Mark Mills markmill at senet.com.au
Tue Jun 1 04:06:13 MST 2004

Hi,

We must have been tired last night when we were trying to get this
working, the problem has now been solved.

Just in case anyone has a similar problem in future and are searching the
archives, the problem was caused by the /etc/hosts file.

*DO NOT* have the servers name listed as 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts !   Put
it against one of the ethernet interfaces.

This is actually listed on www.voip-info.org and we still missed it   :)

Cheers,
   Mark