[Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

ePyron Felix Deierlein fd at ePyron.de
Tue Jun 1 01:28:49 MST 2004

Hello Adam,

Hi Adam,

two features I would really like to have:
- the textbox from "Dial a URL" in the normal client (maybe optionally) so
that you could easily copy and paste numbers in
- a function that replaces +49 or wathever to 00. maybe it would be also
possible, to recognize that +49 (333) 9999 is not a local number, so that
another 0 should be added (or a 9).

Regards

Felix