[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Tue Jul 27 02:39:13 MST 2004

>>>>> "Wolfgang" == Wolfgang S Rupprecht <list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com> writes:

Wolfgang> One of the other posts mentioned their ATA that simply
Wolfgang> registered with all the addresses.  I don't think it would
Wolfgang> be a big or difficult change to have asterisk register with
Wolfgang> all the addresses also.

This does seem like the necessary way to go, as far as registration
is concerned.  They will probably be load-balancing did calls across
those boxen, so we'd presumably need to be registered to all of them
to ensure that we receive all of our calls, yes?

-JimC