[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMail Not releasing

Nicholas Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Sat Jul 31 16:42:06 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:
[I think you'll find that inline-posting makes treads easier to read]

Look in your voicemail.conf for maxsilence and silencethreshold:
; How many seconds of silence before we end the recording
maxsilence=10
; Silence threshold (what we consider silence, the lower, the more
sensitive)
silencethreshold=128

Nick