[Asterisk-Users] Re: Which version of MySQL works with cdr_addon_mysql?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 09:22:24 MST 2004

In article <410BB3D6.3070502 at slauson.com>,
Malcolm Bader <mbader at slauson.com> wrote:
> I'm having problems compiling cdr_addon_mysql with MySQL 3.23.58
> I get the following errors:
>
> cc -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/include/mysql     -c -o
> cdr_addon_mysql.o cdr_addon_mysql.c
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:50: warning: parameter names (without types) in
> function declaration
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:50: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
> cdr_addon_mysql.c: In function `mysql_log':
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:107: `mysql_lock' undeclared (first use in this function)
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:107: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:107: for each function it appears in.)
> cdr_addon_mysql.c: In function `usecount':
> cdr_addon_mysql.c:417: `mysql_lock' undeclared (first use in this function)
> make: *** [cdr_addon_mysql.o] Error 1

Those errors are nothing to do with the version of MySQL. They indicate
that you are compiling a recent version of cdr_addon_mysql with an older
version of Asterisk. Specifically, a version of Asterisk from before the
BSD portability fixes were added.

Try fetching the latest CVS HEAD version of Asterisk, compile and install
it, and then try compiling cdr_addon_mysql again.

Oh, and I'm using MySQL 3.23.58 with no problems at all.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield