[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Dev Meeting On Line

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:20:18 MST 2004

The idea is to have people attend the conference and not primarily a
webcast. Granted due to the nature of the community it's not possible
for everyone that would like to attend to justify it for cost reasons
and distance. I think the Dev meeting is best fitting to be
broadcasted in this manner anyway due to the number of presentations
going on at once during the other days of the conference.

Just my thoughts on it =)