[Asterisk-Users] zt_pri_error: PRI: Warning: unknown/inappropriate protocol discriminator received (00/0)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jul 30 08:52:23 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 08:07, Vasyl Rublyov wrote:
> Steven,
>
> I just would like to apologies for my comment...

apology accepted, hopefully for the group.

As for your questions. It seems you are experiencing something that
there is such a limited pool of people to answer and/or test for. This
happens a lot as open source software pushes the boundaries back
further. At some point you have to be the leader into an area. So it
seems you may have been the leader this time. So like any other time you
are a leader, you must push forward and figure out where it leads you.