[Asterisk-Users] audio delay over time on Zap to SIP

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Jul 30 08:12:22 MST 2004

I already have one unanswered ticket open with them right now, guess I'll
call them on this one.

I had one of the 410's with the sync problem and this is very different from
that.

One more piece of information to confuse things. I have been in on 5 meetme
conferences this morning with a Zap channel a Sipura phone and a Grandstream
phone on both servers. And on the 405 server I can actually hear the delay
happening to the Sipura through the Grandstream, and it won't happen on the
400 server.

And yes the Sipura's have the same firmware(I've tried upgrading that too).
And the time that the delay starts is random, some time between 5 minutes
and a half hour. It seems to happen faster when the system is under heavy
load.

I'm going to try swapping motherboards tonight if I can't figure this out.

Thanks,

MATT---