[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp2 testers needed

Robert Lawrence roblastr at no-no-badpuppy.com
Fri Jul 30 06:50:41 MST 2004

Jan:

I am willing to test the latest version as I am very interested in some
features of my cisco 7960s that are not in the SIP firmware.  The only
problem is that I am having trouble finding good examples on how to
configure the phone / chan_sccp2.  I'm used to IAX2 and SIP.  I have
never touched sccp2/skinny before, but I have been reading everything I
can find on it.  voip-info wiki and the chan-sccp2 site is sparse in
configuration information.

If you have some example configs or pointers to more information for a
7960, I would be very greatful if you could pass them along.

Thanks,

Robert