[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Asterisk and Avaya Definity By E1. Incoming work, but not outgoing

Roman Bessyadovskii rick at nnz.ru
Fri Jul 30 06:14:41 MST 2004

Hi All.

I connect asterisk and definity by manual at
www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20Avaya.
(I just only have E1, not T1 card).

I see, that card work (in definity trunk status, and at asterisk

== D-Channel on span 1 up
    -- B-channel 1 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 2 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 3 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 4 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 5 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 6 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 7 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 8 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 9 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 10 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 11 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 12 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 13 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 14 successfully restarted on span 1
    -- B-channel 15 successfully restarted on span 1

(Configured only 15 channels)

Incoming call, from definity is work ok, but when I try outgoing call, I
recive

  -- Executing Dial("SIP/1015-870f", "Zap/g1/2073") in new stack
    -- Called g1/2073
    -- Channel 1, span 1 got hangup
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == No one is available to answer at this time

How fix it?

Configs:
Extensions.conf
exten => 1015,1, Dial(SIP/1015,10,t)

exten => 93261090,1, Dial(Zap/3/93261090)
exten => 2073,1, Dial(Zap/g1/2073)

sip.conf
[1015]
type=friend
secret=phone
host=dynamic
restrictcid=no          ; To have the callerid restriced -> sent as ANI

Zapata.conf
[channels]
context=default
switchtype=national