[Asterisk-Users] Non standard usage of X100P card.

Dmitry Sergeev dmitrysergeevbox at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:18:20 MST 2004

I have two X100P card in my box. I want to connect regular phone (not the
phone line!) to one of thse cards. Does anybody think about the same?

I don't really want an expensive solution buying additional card with FXS
port, I prefer to make something by myself. It'll be great if somebody can
point me to technical materials or show electric scheme of such converter. I
believe it should be rather simple.

I'm ready to cooperate to make such solution.

Thanks,
Dmitry.