[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk+zaphfc: how to answer incoming calls from a BRI (EuroISDN)?

Alessandro Bissoli kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 30 01:49:14 MST 2004

Hi all,

finally yesterday I was able to set up my Asterisk machine and now it
works greatly.

Assuming I use Asterisk also to manage a BRI via a HFC based ISDN card,
I can dial outgoing calls via ISDN but I still can't answer incoming
calls from that BRI. I read that special extension 's' is for analog
only. What do I have to put in extensions.conf to make Asterisk answer
incoming calls? I supposed that it should be something like the
following:

	[default]

	exten => 0991234567,1,Answer
	exten => 0991234567,2,Goto(100,1)	# transfer the call to
extension 100

where 099 is my local area code and 1243567 is the phone number
associated with the BRI, but it doesn't work. Do I have to configure
something else?

Thanks,

Alex