[Asterisk-Users] One More IP Phone for interoperability with Asterisk

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Fri Jul 30 00:32:00 MST 2004

> How did you work that out? All the IP phones I can see there are video
> phones.

If a phone ca H.323, SIP, MGCP and Net2Phone all at the same time ...
than this is an indication for the PA168 based software.

But yes, you're right, I don't know this for sure.

BTW: the phone he was mentioning might be not on the web page. Hong Kong
stuff is cheap, but I guess that no video conference phone is 75$ :-)