[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480e phone ADSI config

Steve Woolley swoolley at adstelecom.com
Thu Jul 29 10:55:11 MST 2004

Couple of things....

1) My phone seemed to either be pre-programmed with the Comedian mail
scripts or asterisk did not need to be patched for my phone to have
functional Comedian vmail access screens. I have however noticed that a
number of the Comedian vmail screens are incomplete (saying things such
as "Options Menu Not Done". I assume the Comedian vmail ADSI scripts are
burned into the phone (by manufacturer) or something similar because I
have not been able to find any Comedian scripts within Asterisk source.
I wonder if there are more current Comedian vmail ADSI scripts
available?

2)  The Asterisk wiki is noticeably absent in any ADSI information. I
would like enjoy working on these ADSI scripts with you (and others) for
the 480e. Maybe we can get these added to the Asterisk CVS tree (maybe
something like /etc/asterisk/aastra480e.adsi). Unfortunately, my
supplier really did not have any documentation other that what was on
their web site (very little).

Let me know.

--
Steve Woolley