[Asterisk-Users] One More IP Phone for interoperability with Asterisk

Kanuri, Seshu seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com
Thu Jul 29 10:32:19 MST 2004

Those are test pages. Not real. The site is still in development and testing.

This IP Phone is not listed yet.

But here is the description  of the same which is still in beta. I got this phone from other sources(dont ask me how).

Hi Folks!

Netweb Group, Inc. is happy to announce the immediate availability of "eezeephone *Ship" that has great features for Asterisk Connectivity.

*Ship Operates on H323 as well as SIP and MGCP transparently.

*Ship can be set with an E.164 number so that it operates like a regular phone on the network using Asterisk connectivity.

Two 10 base-TRJ-45 port for connecting with network are available, one for the PC and another for the Phone. Good interoperability with IP phone, gateway and gatekeeper, which are compatible with H323V4.
It can easily integrate with any other SoftPhone  or PSTN or a compatible IP phone or application like Windows Messnger.

Support G.711A, G.711?, G.723.1 5.3/6.3 kbps and G.729A/B audio codec.

LCD display is available to configure the Phone, besides the Web Based configuration of the same.

Electric requirements:
 ? Voltage: 7.5V 9V DC
 ? Power: 5.5W 6.5W (max.)
 ? Power adapter: AC/DC input110 - 240V
 ? Network intrface:1/2 RJ45 Ethernet connectors.

Dimensions:  210×170×60 mm (L × W × H)

Price: $75.00 + Shipping for the first  200 responders. And $99.99 + shipping after that.

Please send your responses to : netwebgroup at yahoo.com so that someone will call you back.
Netweb Group, Inc., 385 Main Street, Suite # 4A, Metuchen, NJ, 08840: Ph: 732-213-2422