[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480e phone ADSI config

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Thu Jul 29 10:18:10 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 11:04, Martin Keding wrote:
> On a side note, I am tring to enhance the ADSI programing in the orignal
> script. Did your supplier give you any help with additional commands etc. I
> have not found any docs. So far.

	There aren't any other commands that Asterisk's implementation of ADSI
supports other than the ones that are demonstrated in the asterisk.adsi
script. That's not to say that ADSI doesn't have more commands, just
that Asterisk does not yet support them. If you take a peek at the code
in app_adsiprog.c you will see all the commands that are supported
sprinkled through the code (specifically the adsi_process() function).

-Seth

--
Seth Remington
SaberLogic, LLC