[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Conference Call?????????

Kanuri, Seshu seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com
Thu Jul 29 08:21:56 MST 2004

Hi All!

I would be happy to provide our Asterisk server for the users
to dial in for the Conference.

We have enough bandwidth and the calls should go pretty smooth. Though Offcourse I would need some help in tweaking our server for the load.

Let me know if this would be of interest to the team.

Seshu Kanuri