[Asterisk-Users] Experience with this online seller?

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:51:15 MST 2004

I've always had great experience with them. I've had an emergency or
two where they were the only ones that had things that I needed in
stock and were willing to ship them same day. I'd recommend them 100%.
I've also occasionally needed support, and they were manning the
online support chat at 8:00 pm one night and were very helpful.

Brian