[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUIs at Astricon * REMINDER *

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Jul 29 07:23:12 MST 2004

Hi Olle-

I wonder of you could please post the most recent agenda for each day, even
if it's not finalized.  Some of us can't attend the whole conference, and so
need to pick the best days/times to come.  (I'm scheduling a trip, and a
stop at astricon could be on the way there)

Thanks!
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
President,