[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Conference Call?????????

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Thu Jul 29 07:09:59 MST 2004

Steve Woolley wrote:

> I know this is probably way out there but............
>
> Would it be possible to set up a (Asterisk based) conference call (per
> se) with the presentations at the upcoming Astricon conference via
> IAXtel (or something similar) so that people who are not able to attend
> could join a Meetme conference (listen only) and listen to the content.
> There maybe bandwidth issues but this would certainly be an interesting
> proof of concept.
>
> I personally am planning on attending, but I know others may not.
>
> --
> Steve Woolley
> IT Manager
> ADS Telecom, Inc.
> 59 Skyline Drive
> Suite 1250
> Lake Mary, Florida 32746
>
> Phone:  (407)682-6226 x1110
> Fax:    (407)682-3455
> IAXtel: (700)682-6226 x6543
> Cell:   (321)229-5311
>
> swoolley at adstelecom.com
> www.adstelecom.com

Awesome idea.

--

Joseph Finley
Technical Services Manager
j_finley at prcontrol.com

This is a private communication.  The information contained in this
message and its attachments may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
the person responsible for delivery of this message to such person),
please do not read, copy and/or deliver or disclose it to others.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message, then destroy all hard copies
and delete this communication from your computer.