[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice/asterisk incoming calls problem attn:Kannaiyan Natesan

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Thu Jul 29 03:58:54 MST 2004

Eventhough I don't want to misuse the list, I still want to share
information.

My *SIP REGISTRATION* goes successfull with asterisk.

To be sure, I don't want to touch sip.conf until the udp packets receive my
machine.
I don't blame asterisk on my part until then.

I hope ethereal works in capturing udp packets.

I use the command to monitor incoming packets in udp ports.
       "tethereal port 5060" & "tethereal port 5082"

Also the server is in a data center, where it is publically available on
internet as I don't need to worry about the problem with NAT.
I don't see any incoming packets received on those packets when I receive a
call on my broadvoice number.

If you still want to touch anything on the sip.conf kindly let me know.

-Kannaiyan