[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUIs at Astricon * REMINDER *

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jul 29 02:50:16 MST 2004

I'm working with the final details of the Astricon agenda. I haven't
got anything so far on Asterisk GUI's and there are plenty of projects
out there. I would like to invite developer's of Asterisk GUI's, both
open source and commercial, to participate.

What I'm thinking of is giving each GUI a slot of 10-15 minutes for
a presentation and then a panel discussion on the GUI theme.

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail. If we get enough
speakers, I might to schedule this on the agenda.

We already have two parties interested, but I need a few more.

I need a reply this week! Today, if possible.

/O