[Asterisk-Users] Please share your Solaris experiences on the Asterisk Solaris Wiki page

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jul 28 22:55:08 MST 2004

Logan O'Sullivan Bruns wrote:

> I know Solaris isn't a well tested platform and I did
have to make
> some minor code changes to get to compile on my sun box.

Well done!

We need more momentum for Asterisk on non-Linux platforms.
Building a community around Solaris much like there is a
community around BSD, would be very helpful. This will
only happen if Solaris users start sharing their stuff in
a place where others can easily find it.

So, please share your experiences with the community ...

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Solaris+Support

thanks
rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan