[Asterisk-Users] New Zealand DIDs

sgup015 at ec.auckland.ac.nz sgup015 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 28 20:09:56 MST 2004

Hi,
I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment, once they are fully achieved
with the assistance of the Asterisk Guru I've been looking for, our company
should be able to offer something with NZ and Australia.

If anybody is interested in DID's in New Zealand or Australia, let me know.  I
believe the service should become available in a months time.  The idea of our
service is that it'll function for people both offshore and onshore.

On another note, the local ISP ihug (www.ihug.co.nz) is offering a phone
product.  I'm aware that they do offer phone numbers via Cisco ATA devices but,
I'm not sure if they'll sell the service off-shore as I believe they're
currently only selling it on a third party Wireless network.

Cheers,
Sahil