[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce Doesn't Release when Call is Picked-up

jr.richardson at cox.net jr.richardson at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 12:02:50 MST 2004

Hi All,

When a call comes into my FXO port (Zap/1), it goes into the ParkAndAnnounce app and gets parked.  This is OK.  Then the app announces the file I selected through the (Console/dsp).  This is OK.  If I go to another extension FXS (Zap/2) and dial the parked call, then I get connected OK (Zap/2 & Zap/1).  The problem is the Announcement through the (Console/dsp) doesn't stop, it keeps playing the file till it times out.

How can I make the Announce part of ParkAndAnnounce stop announcing when the parked call is picked-up?

Thanks in advance and see you at Astricon!!!!!!!!!

JR