[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice/asterisk

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jul 28 08:31:10 MST 2004

I've got srvlookup=yes, insecure=yes, and an entry in /etc/hosts for
147.135.8.128. Registration is fine, however if an incoming call (from
broadvoice) arrives from 147.135.8.129, the call fails.

So I added a sip.conf entry like:
[sip-broadvoice]
type=user
context=from-broadvoice
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=147.135.8.129/255.255.255.0
permit=147.135.0.129/255.255.255.0

which seems to correct the problems with broadvoice calls arriving from
different broadvoice servers.

Anyone see an issue with this approach, or, is there a better way to
handle this?

Rich