[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP-600 leasing?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Jul 28 07:37:42 MST 2004

On Jul 27, 2004, at 10:14 PM, John Baker wrote:

> Um, these phones are less than $300 a piece.
>
> http://www.google.com/froogle?q=polycom+600&scoring=p&sa=N&start=10
>
> Hard to find a leasing company for that small an amount, but I'm sure
> they're out there.
>
> John

They're that low?  I've hard a hard time finding reasonable-looking
vendors for under $335, and most places seemed closer to $400.  Anyway,
the issue is that I'm looking for 15 of them, which is a big enough
total that management'd rather not write the check for them all at
once.  The joys of startups.  It's been a while since I've had to be
this cash-frugal, so I'm kinda rusty.

Scott