[Asterisk-Users] Display and UUS IEs on PRI - Q.931 question

Martin Blatter blatter at olmero.ch
Wed Jul 28 07:25:07 MST 2004

Hi Klaus,

Thank you very much for your pointers. I applied your patches and
uncommented and changed line 8007 to look like this:

ast_sendtext(pri->pvts[chanpos]->owner, e->display.text);
instead of
ast_sendtext(pri->pvt[chan]->owner, e->display.text);

Unfortunately the display IEs still don't seem to show up
in asterisk (they *do* show up in the pri debug output). Any
ideas why?

Best regards
martin

--
Martin A. Blatter | lic. oec. publ. Wirtschaftsinformatiker | IT-Leiter
OLMeRO AG | Europastrasse 30 | CH-8152 Glattbrugg | Switzerland