[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk voicemail from mysql no longer working

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 05:35:03 MST 2004

Hi All,

I hope someone can help.

I have a system that I have recently upgraded to
latest CVS and my voicemail is not working from mysql
database.

I get an error on the console saying
" No entry in voicemail config file for 'number'"

whilst there is an entry in the database for the
specified number. It seems like app_voicemail is no
longer checking the database even though I can see
that it is enabled and logs in when asterisk starts.

I am sure I am missing something very basic, but could
not find what !

Please help.