[Asterisk-Users] IAX transfer bug in last CVS ?

Byortek btk-adm at byortek.com
Wed Jul 28 04:23:52 MST 2004

I updated from CVS yesterday and today and still have the problem.

IaxComm cannot transfer the call when it's an outgoing call.
('outgoing' is from the dial plan point of view).

details : First I call the IaxComm phone and accept
the call. Then I'm not able to transfer it from the
IaxComm phone.

If the call is an incoming call it works fine.
details : First I call a phone from the IaxComm phone and
accept the call on the other phone. Then I'm able to
transfer the call from the IaxComm phone.

I saw that the manager api naming convention changed for IAX
channels (no more brackets). Any other change ?

I changed the dial string for my IAX phones. Instead of using
IAX2/peerip , I used IAX2/recordname.

(recordname is the name in brackets in the first line of the
phone entry in iax.conf)

With that change, one phone was fixed and the other was still
not able to transfer. I was not able to find the difference
between the two. Uh !

Any information ?
Thanks