[Asterisk-Users] BugetTone Bug Showstopper,

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Tue Jul 27 20:13:07 MST 2004

Here is a message I sent to support at grandstream.com

I have looked everywhere and cannot find any info on how to over come this.
If anyone can help, I would love to hear from you..

--------------------

Hi Support,
I have looked all over but cannot find any wiki or other info on this issue,
Please help.
I have sold a system to a Client using your handsets, I am very happy so far
apart from..

When TRANSFERING a call to another extension, if you enter an invalid
extension, (I.e. Hit TRANSFER, then dial erroneous number.. SEND, Congestion
tone, Hang-up, go off-hook.. Try different solutions to try to get call
back.... But no.) you loose control of the CALL. The Call sits on
MusicOnHold, while still attached to your phone, and there is no way to
RECOVER the call..

This is something you NEVER want to do to a customer.. So I am very
reluctant to sell the system while this bug exists.

I am running three week old phones of the production line from my
understanding..
---
MAC Address: 	  00.0B.82.01.31.B3
Product Model: 	  BT100
Software Version: 	  Program--1.0.5.3    Bootloader--1.0.0.18
   HTML--1.0.0.36    VOC--1.0.0.6
Custom Ring Tone: 	  ring1--1.0.0.0   ring2--1.0.0.0   ring3--0.0.0.0
  (all zeroes means unavailable or unsupported)
----
DOES the latest 1.0.5.9 HELP with this problem??

Thanks,
James