[Asterisk-Users] HELP! With Postresql

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Tue Jul 27 19:21:52 MST 2004

Martin Keding wrote:
> I am having some real problems with getting CDR records to go to a Postresql
> database. I think I have followed every post and instruction available and
> Asterisk still happily writes to a text file. Postresql is installed and
> working on a Redhat 9.0 box, the same one as Asterisk. I have created the
> CDR table in a database called Asterisk. Conf files etc are set. I even
> recompiled Asterisk. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

In file /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
uncomment the line:
  host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   trust

In file  /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
change line to:
  tcpip_socket = true

Add -i to option in your /etc/init.d/postgresql
export PGOPTS=-i

Not sure if all that is needed, but it did get my FC2 linux 2.6.6 running.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option
bk at minusw.com