[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice - incoming calls problem

junk at lexon.ws junk at lexon.ws
Tue Jul 27 18:43:54 MST 2004

Hi Everyone,

Since Sunday, I am having problems with incoming calls from Broadvoice.
They simply do not go through.
I only hear the Broadvoice message saying:
"The party you are trying to reach is unaviable ..etc.."

I am able to make outgoing call without any problems.
I followed all the fixes posted by James from Broadvoice.
Still nothing. It stoped working on Sunday.

I even reinstalled and recomplied the asterisk to be sure. No luck.

When I tcpdump while making a phone call from my cell to asterisk box I
see a incomming packet on port 5060.
My box responds to it on 5060 and then the communications stops.
Inside the packet from my box there is this 407 proxy error.

Any ideas

Thanks

Bartosz Wegrzyn