[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone tried using a Sipura-3000 as an FXO device for *?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Tue Jul 27 17:12:08 MST 2004

Yes, they seem to have many benefits. No PCI slots are used, echo issues
related to mainboards are eliminated, no interrupt sharing/dropping
issues, the list goes on.

My SPA-3000 was ordered last week and should be here any day now. Once I
do some testing on it I'll be sure to write a "review" comparing it
directly to Digium FXO cards for the mailing list.

Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>