[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] New Hardware Support

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Jul 27 09:15:32 MST 2004

Dear Yoram,

   This question is not for this discussion. The right places are
Users or/and Dev.

   Which kind of hardware PCI Card or Standalone Gateway?

   By the way your hardware is compliant with the following main
requirements, then your hardware can work with Asterisk:
   1. Registrar support - accept and handle REGISTER requests;
   2. Voice Gateway Capabilities (PSTN to IP and IP to PSTN media
      conversion) – termination of incoming calls from PSTN (FXO) and
      analogue phones (FXS) to the SIP Devices and support of outgoing
      calls from SIP Devices to the PSTN and Analogue Phones;
   3. Support for REFER requests
      (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3515.txt).

--
Best regards,