[Asterisk-Users] User-Oriented Management of Asterisk

Claus Futtrup cf at internetit.dk
Tue Jul 27 08:23:11 MST 2004

I would be very interested in this, please let me know if I can help

Claus Futtrup
Project Manager

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
email by you is prohibited.