[Asterisk-Users] Lost call on transfer error..... Help

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Tue Jul 27 07:19:04 MST 2004

Hi all,
Let me explain.
I am using Grandstream BT-102  Firmware is quite up to date.

My problem is that if I transfer a call.
I.e. push transfer, then dial an erroneous extn.  i.e. simply make a
mistake, and hang up..

The Call I am transferring has gone into MOH, and I am not able to get it
back.

Using asternic, I can see it is some how still associated with the extn I
TRIED to transfer it from, however, I have no way to recover the call, and
the call is stuck on MOH forever (Well until he gives up and disconnects.)..

How am I suppose to recover this CALL under this circumstance?

On my CISCO 7940, I can see the call on the screen and go back and hit
RESUME.

This is quite a BIG issue in the customer relationship area..

Thanks,
James Gardiner
jamieg