[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk for a large scale implementation

Harry Schechter HSchechter at doceus.com
Tue Jul 27 06:55:21 MST 2004

Nicholas Bachmann wrote:

>We can probably help you more if you can give us more details. Are you
>planning on IP phones or analog stations? Will you be doing PSTN
>termination? With a VoIP or traditional carrier? The more details you
>can provide, the better.

Perhaps the best way to describe this implementation is to compare it to
something already out there: think Vonage or AT&T CallVantage. There are
major differences in our target audience, but the application would
function similarly (I recognize there are pieces that need to be written
in order to do ALL the functionality, but I'm more interested in the
architecture at this point).

Is there a good place to find Asterisk consultants?

In the mean time, I'll take a look at "Asterisk on 64 bit". Thanks for
the tip.

Harry