[Asterisk-Users] Hook-flash timing

Robie Basak robie at 8networks.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 03:44:44 MST 2004

Hi,

Is there any documentation on the fields prewink, preflash, wink, flash,
rxwink, rxflash, start and debounce in zapata.conf?

The "Recall" button on my phone doesn't seem to trigger a transfer via
my shiny new TDM40B. However, tapping the hook does, but only if I tap
it for long enough. Presumably the "Recall" button's timing is too short?

Further, most users who press on the hook to hang up and start a new
call are not holding the hook down for long enough and are in fact
starting a transfer instead.

Presumably the fields above are what I need to change to get all the
timings shorter? I've spent a while trying and have managed to have an
effect but I still can't work out what the fields mean.

Pressing "Recall" at the dialtone makes Asterisk think I dialled 1
(presumably using pulse). Do I just need to disable pulse dialling
detection? How do I do this?

Finally, can I turn off the '#' to transfer, since we're using the
hook-flash (albeit manually) instead? ISTR an option to do this but have
spent the morning trying to find it again unsucessfully...

Cheers,
Robie.