[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice/asterisk

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:50:24 MST 2004

Jeff,

Thanks for jumping in and working with the Asterisk community
directly. Hopefully people (myself included) will recognize the effort
you guys put in to make sure that Asterisk users are happy.

I was nearly driven to another service due to the outage, but I'll
stick with you guys as long as there is support.

Thanks,

-Brian