[Asterisk-Users] How to allow softphone to dial thru with full SIP URI?

David Gurr david.gurr at congruity.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 01:49:04 MST 2004

I'm using the SJphone softphone, and I've got a nice little SIP-only setup,
using (amongst others) stanaphone, VOIPtalk and FWD.

But I'd like to be able to use my SJphones to dial directly to folks who
provide a SIP URI, eg: 100 at calluk.com, without either having to switch
profiles in SJphone (to direct SIP) or having to define calluk.com (in this
example) as a destination in extensions.conf.

Is this possible? The less user twiddling to get a call through, the better

David Gurr
Congruity Ltd.