[Asterisk-Users] Re: Upgrade from Altigen

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Mon Jul 26 20:56:24 MST 2004

Any suggestions on an inexpensive channel bank that can handle this
configuration?

Currently with Altigen if their PBX goes down then calls will automatically
route to some dedicated phones.  Is there a way to configure this with
Asterisk and the channel bank?

Altigen also has this feature called "boomerang" that allows a user to
listen to the voicemail, put the voicemail on hold (almost sounds like
parking), call the user that left the vm, and then return to the same point
within the message.  I got this information second hand so I am not sure how
accurate it is.  Can we do this with Asterisk?

Thanks,

Geoff